Sarvaa Superfood, SuperFruit C 6oz.
Supports Healthy Immune System
Raw ~ Gluten-Free ~ Vegan ~ Non-GMO ~ Paleo
Imagine being able to boost your immune system, support your nervous system, and promote healthier skin and hair all in one drink. SuperFruit C contains a synergistic collection of some of the most potent and bio-available sources of Vitamin C on the planet. Carefully grown fruits such as Acerola Cherry, Rosehips, Camu Camu, and Amla Berry are not only the most Vitamin C rich fruits on Earth, they also contain an amazing host of other health benefits. SuperFruit C will support your optimal health whether you're a competitive athlete or a busy mom.
Some of the important benefits of SuperFruit C include:
- Each serving contains over 300% of the RDA for Adult men, and over 350% of the RDA for Adult women. See chart below.
- Bio-available, whole food sources of Vitamins C, A, B1, B2 and B3. Improves immunity, cardiovascular health, and vitality.
- Phyto-nutrients. Promote overall health and prevent disease.
- Bioflavonoids. Contains anti-aging properties and promotes proper functioning of the circulatory and immune systems.
- Anti-oxidants. Reduce inflammation. Protects cells from damage caused by micro-organisms and environmental toxins. Improve skin and hair health.
- Helps balance blood pH.Naturally alkaline fruits neutralize acids that helps to optimize health while efficiently delivering nutrients to the blood stream.
- Enhanced Immune Response. Greater protection against disease, viruses, and toxins.
- Absorbable Calcium, Iron, Magnesium, and Potassium. Essential minerals for higher metabolism, skeletal health, and athletic performance.
1. How do I take SuperFruit C?
We've come up with a few different methods for taking SuperFruit C which include:
- Mixing 2-3 teaspoons in 16 oz of water, juice, or coconut water. Try adding lemon juice to make it extra delicious and detoxing!
- Mixing 2-3 teaspoons in with your favorite smoothie or juice recipe.
2. How much and how often should I take SuperFruit C?
SuperFruit C can be taken upon first rising in the morning for all day immune support, in between meals for a quick pick-me-up or just before or during your work-out or intense activity. SuperFruit C is highly effective when taken while traveling to give your immune system that extra boost!
3. Can I have too many superfruits?
Suggested Routine for your first month: Start with 1 teaspoon a day (which is over 150% of RDA) for the first week, then 2 teaspoons per day the following week, then 3-4 teaspoons per day to maintain optimum cellular happiness.
96% USDA Organic, 4% Wildcrafted Ingredients: *Acerola Cherries, *Rose Hips, *Lucuma Fruit, *Camu Camu Berries, *Goji Berries, *Amla Berries, *Baobab Fruit, Wild Blueberries, *Pomegranate, *Mangosteen, *Noni Fruit, *Schisandra Berries, Orsa Salt (for Yin-Yang Balance), tiny dash of *Stevia.
SuperFruit C contains 400 mg of organic, non-gmo, corn-free Vitamin C per serving. (6 g. 2 Teaspoons)
>> Note: Each serving
of SuperFruit C contains over 300% of the RDA of Vitamin C for Adult men
and over 350% of the RDA for Adult women.