- Welcome to D3 Gold: your reliable, rich, live source for the healthiest natural vitamin D3, free of toxic tagalongs
- The one vitamin D3 source that tests on to all 4 polarities for ideal cell resonance or best health;* its biofield is so strong, it cannot be stress-tapped off, even with 100+ stress taps
- Supports many body systems including healthy bone, nerves, heart, brain, lung, esophagus, breasts, colon, stomach, pancreas, prostate, uterus, ovaries, kidneys*
- Studies propose ideal vitamin D3 intake should be 2000 IU/day.
Quantum-State Nutrients Without the Risk
- No magnesium stearate, a toxic oil proven to suppress the immune system
- No animal glandulars with toxic tag-alongs and animal death hormones
- No tablets with toxic tag-along binders and fillers
- No excipients - highly questionable (often toxic) fillers and binders, called excipients, are commonly added to nutritional products
Your reliable source for the healthiest, natural vitamin D3. The one vitamin D source which tests “on” to all four biofield polarities for ideal cell resonance (best health). No solvents have been used that may impair the D3 biofield and compromise the long-term benefits of this live-source vitamin D3.
How can you get vitamin D?
Vitamin D is one of the few nutrients the body needs, that does not come from a wide variety of foods. Although salmon, mackerel, sardines and tuna can deliver about 200 I.U./serving, they are not an adequate source of D3. After fortification, milk delivers only vitamin D2 - not D3, the real thing. Vitamin D2 is also added to fortified dairy products but does not function in the same way as D3. Vitamin D3 can be more than 3 times as effective as D2 in maintaining and raising vitamin D blood levels. Although vitamin D3 is more expensive to produce, it is clearly superior to D2.That’s why we only use D3 in our D3 Serum.
In fact, only one specific source of D3 has met all four of our criteria:
- it is live source
- has no toxic tagalongs
- tests onto all four polarities
- it tests so strong that its biofield cannot bestress-tapped off even at 100+ stress-taps. (As a point of reference, we have found that the biofield of even the best organically grown American food typically stress-taps off at only 5 stress-taps.)
The Importance of Vitamin D3
The body was designed to manufacture a sufficient amount of vitamin D simply by skin exposure to sunlight, which converts 7-dehydrocholesterol to cholecalciferol. Cholecalciferol in turn is hydroxylated at the liver forming 25(OH) D. At the kidneys, 25(OH)D is metabolized to the most active form of vitamin D 1,25(OH)2D3. Sadly, we as a nation do not spend much time in sunlight and when we do, our skin is mostly covered. As a consequence, most people have low levels of vitamin D3 which has initiated a ground swell of scientific research calling for increased daily vitamin D3 intake for all Americans.
In 1941, the RDA (recommended dietary allowance) of vitamin D was 400 I.U./day to prevent D deficiency and rickets. Today, scientists are calling for an increase in this daily intake, recommending 1,000 to 2,000 I.U./day. They believe these levels can best provide the support for the body’s critical vitamin D needs now identified to include immunological, vascular, cognitive, mucosal and reproductive health and more.
Experts now consider vitamin D3blood levels less than 20ng/ml to be frank D3 deficiency, while 20-39ng/ml is still too low; 40-50ng/ml is considered to be reasonable but not ideal. At all of these levels, supplementation with D3 is recommended at 5,000 to 7,000 I.U./day for 6-8 weeks. Ideally, the individual would be re-tested every 3 months until their blood levels are in the ideal range (i.e. D3 levels greater than 50ng/ml but less than 60ng/ml).
Some experts believe the upper limit of vitamin D intake should be 2,000 to 10,000 I.U./day.* However, when vitamin D blood levels are greater than 200ng/ml, a toxic reaction could potentially lead to hypercalcemia/ hyperphosphatemia. Hypercalcemia is rare but could be triggered by D3 intake of over 50,000 I.U./day.
In published cases of vitamin D toxicity, intake was greater than 400,000 I.U./day. Common signs of hypercalcemia are anorexia, nausea and vomiting. Prolonged excessive intake could lead to calcification of the kidneys, heart and lungs.
Adults or children (age 4 and above): Take 1 drop daily with meals. If you are taking more than 2000 IU/day, it is recommended to have your blood levels monitored. If you are pregnant or lactating, consult a physician before use.
Serving Size: 1 Drop (0.022 ml)
Servings Per Container: about 618
Vitamin D3: 1000 IU/serving
Extra Virgin Olive Oil, D-Alpha Tocopherol
Our Quality One Guarantee:
No magnesium stearate (a toxic excipient), corn, milk, soy, salt, sugar, wheat, yeast, artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Store in a cool, dry place.
*Disclaimer: The FDA has not evaluated any of these statements. Practice at your own risk and gain. Please seek immediate medical care for any urgent trauma. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.