Advanced Cholesterol, Cardiovascular and Circulatory Support – The 21st Century Vitamin E
The vitamin E family consists of four tocopherols and four tocotrienols each designated as alpha, beta, gamma, or delta. Of these naturally occurring vitamin E compounds, alpha-tocopherol (alpha T) has emerged as the most potent of these compounds in terms of vitamin E activity. However, new research indicates that the tocotrienols, especially delta-tocotrienol (delta T3) exert more profound effects for cholesterol lowering, anti-cancer, cardiovascular and circulatory health. Delta tocotrienol is also superb for maintaining healthy triglyceried levels, increasing blood levels of coenzyme Q10, regulating metabolic functions, and supporting endothelial functions.
Key Benefits of DeltaBoost:
- Derived from the Annatto Bean, not Palm Oil or Rice Bran oil which contain high traces of tocopherols
- Delta tocotrienols have been proven to most effectively inhibit platelet aggregation and reduce production of enzymes in the arteries that promote plaque formation
- Delta tocotrienols decrease cholesterol production by inhibiting the enzyme HMG-Co A Reductase in the liver that is responsible for the production of cholesterol
- Out of all the tocotrienols, delta has the strongest cholesterol inhibition potency followed by gamma, alpha and beta
- Gamma - and Delta-tocotrienol block the processing of a certain protein that helps control the LDL receptor and genes in charge of cholesterol-creating enzymes
- Gamma- and Delta-tocotrienols, increase the heart’s vascular and metabolic integrity, leading to improved management of metabolic syndrome
- Tocotrienols support healthy triglyceride levels, with delta-tocotrienol having the strongest effect
- Delta tocotrieonols act as anticoagulants, reduce the size of altherosclerotic lesions and inhibit plaque formation
- Superior lipid-based cellular nutrition with delta tocotrienol complex for easy absorption
- Contains small traces of gamma T3 which complements delta T3, which helps to reduce inflammation
- Delta tocotrienol is the most powerful antioxidant of the vitamin E family
- Delta tocotrienol is the most effective member of the vitamin E family for reducing endothelial expression of adhesion molecules, thereby preventing the accumulation of inflammatory cells within the arterial wall
- Delta tocotrienol exhibits anti-cancer properties, especially apoptosis (programmed cell death)
Avoid Taking DeltaBoost With Other Vitamin E Supplements or Foods
Other vitamin E supplements and super foods such as stabilized rice bran are comprised primarily of tocopherols which inhibit the absorption of tocotrienols. Therefore, It is best to take DeltaBoost 3-4 hours before or after.
Take 1 softgel daily. For special programs, up to 3 softgels may be taken daily. Remember to avoid taking it within 3-4 hours of other vitamin E supplements. Great to combine with Poptosin, DHA and CoQ Quinol.
Serving Size: 1 Vcap
Servings Per Container: 60
Tocotrienols: 115 mg*
[Featuring delta tocotrienols (typically 84%) and gamma-tocotrienols (typically 8%) from Annatto]
*Daily Value Not Established
Softgel Capsule (Gelatin**, Glycerin, Water).
** Kosher gelatin.
No: magnesium stearate (a toxic excipient), corn, milk, soy, salt, sugar, wheat, artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, binders, glues or other toxic tagalongs as found in tablets and gelatin capsules. Store in a cool, dry place.
Patent-pending dark violet-colored, #2 HDPE nontoxic plastic bottle engineered to block light between 450-720 nm, the range at which damage to nutrients occurs. Nitrogen flushed to protect freshness and prevent oxidation.
*Disclaimer: The FDA has not evaluated any of these statements. Practice at your own risk and gain. Please seek immediate medical care for any urgent trauma. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease