The original and still the most popular, Ancient Minerals Magnesium Oil, contains only raw, highly concentrated, ultra pure magnesium chloride and other trace minerals drawn from the Ancient Zechstein Seabed in Northern Europe. There are no added ingredients except those found naturally occurring in the deep underground deposits from this pristine source. Ancient Minerals Magnesium Oil is considered the gold standard by practitioners for rapidly restoring cellular magnesium levels and is easily absorbed into the skin and underlying tissues. One teaspoon contains approximately 560mg of elemental magnesium.
- Rapidly absorbed into the skin
- Easy application in a convenient spray
- Most efficient method at restoring cellular magnesium levels
- #1 most recommended magnesium oil in the world
- ghly concentrated
- Approximately 560mg elemental magnesium per tsp
- Available in 8oz (237ml) spray and 64oz (1.9L) professional size
How to Use Topical Magnesium: General Instructions
Ancient Minerals ultra pure magnesium products contain a high
concentration of 100% naturally occurring magnesium chloride and other
trace minerals, drawn from the ancient Zechstein Sea and applied
topically for rapid absorption of magnesium into the cells.
It is preferable to apply Ancient Minerals magnesium to clean skin,
as cosmetic products can hinder uptake of magnesium ions by the skin.
When applying magnesium gel or magnesium oil at full strength, avoid
direct contact with eyes, mucus membranes, and other sensitive areas
such as your face. If redness or irritation occurs, rinse with cool
Magnesium Oil Application Guide
Ancient Minerals magnesium oil is the gold standard for quick and
efficient restoration of intracellular magnesium levels. For ease of
use, apply magnesium oil to the skin using a fine-mist spray bottle. To
limit overspray, dispense 1-3 sprays into a cupped hand and rub into the
- For best results, apply magnesium liberally to arms and legs to ensure a large enough surface area for absorption.
- If you experience some slight skin irritation, dilute Ancient
Minerals magnesium oil with 1 part water to make a 50% strength
- Eight sprays of Ancient Minerals magnesium oil deliver approximately 100 mg of elemental magnesium onto the skin.
Please Note: After application you may notice a slight
salt-like mineral residue remaining when the solution dries. This is
normal, especially in dry climates or heated indoor areas, and varies
with the amount of magnesium oil applied at one time.
If you would like to avoid this mineral residue, simply apply
magnesium oil 20 minutes prior to showering each day. After 20 minutes,
the majority of the magnesium ions will have been absorbed and you may
rinse the solution off during normal showering or bathing. You may also
choose to remove the mineral residue after 20 minutes by wiping the skin
with a damp washcloth.