Natural Supplements for Thyroid Support
Natural supplements to improve Thyroid Metabolism and Detox
The thyroid gland helps regulate oxygen uptake at the cell and therefore, plays a key role in energy, regulation of blood sugar levels and body temperature. The following items can stress the thyroid: smoking, exposure to fluoride (in tap water, commercial tooth paste, etc.), exposure to mercury (in dental fillings, fish, etc.), exposure to other heavy metals, exposure to chemical toxins (in body care products, home cleaning products, etc.), consuming commercial soy products, insufficient natural iodine in the diet, stress from surgery, radiation treatment, radioactive iodine treatment or chronic stress.
Natural supplements for thyroid health
Thyroid Support is a unique formula that provides comprehensive nourishment for healthy thyroid metabolism and detox. This synergistic blend contains marine sources of natural iodine and other nutrients that support restoration of healthy thyroid function. Here are the main players in this unique formula:
Unheated Bladderwrack (Fucus vesiculosis)
- Historically used to enhance thyroid function
- Naturally rich in iodine which supports healthy thyroid function
- Supports a healthy metabolic rate, promoting a lean body
- Helps the body to overcome inflammation
Unheated Kelp (Atlantic & Pacific) (Ascophyllum nodosum)
- Rich in natural amino acids, vitamins and minerals, including trace minerals
- Contains an abundance of natural iodine, which is important in healthy thyroid function -- Safer than synthetic iodine in nourishing the thyroid
- Supports the body’s detoxification of heavy metals
Grade A Japanese Chlorella (Chlorella pyrenoidosa)
- World-famous super food with proven thyroid and immune system support
- Rich in CGF (Chlorella Growth Factor) which helps rejuvenate cellular function
- Helps detoxify heavy metals (a thyroid stressor)
- Broken-cell wall process for full assimilation
- Grown in full sunlight in ocean water. Not grown in dark vats with tap water
Xeno-Estrogen Detoxification for the Thyroid
- For added support, especially women that have been through hormone replacement therapy (HRT), use Thyroid Complex in conjunction with Xeno-X, a premier formula for xeno-estrogen detoxification, especially in the thyroid.
Recommended Use: Adults and Children (age 12 and up): Take 1 capsule 3 times daily or as directed.
For special programs: Take up to 12 capsules taken daily.
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 60
Iodine . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 182 mcg 121%
Proprietary Blend . . . . . . 436 mg*
Organic Kelp (whole) (Ascophyllum nodosum), Organic Irish Moss (whole) (Chondrus crispus), Bear Garlic (leaf) (Allium ursinum), Motherwort (herb) (Leonurus spp.), Organic Bladderwrack (frond) (Fucus vesiculosus), Organic Chlorella (whole; broken cell wall) (Chlorella sorokiniana), Organic Fennel (seed) (Foeniculum vulgare), Organic Turkey Tails (whole) (Coriolus versicolor), Oregano (leaf), Organic Turmeric (rhizome) (Curcuma longa), Organic Parsley (leaf) (Petroselinum crispum)*Daily Value Not Established
100% solvent-free, excipient-free vegetable cellulose capsules. No magnesium stearate (a toxic excipient), corn, milk, soy, salt, sugar, wheat, artificial colors, flavors, preservatives, binders, glues or other toxic tagalongs as found in tablets and gelatin capsules. Store in a cool, dry place.
Patent-pending dark violet-colored, #2 HDPE nontoxic plastic bottle engineered to block light between 450-720 nm, the range at which damage to nutrients occurs. Nitrogen flushed to protect freshness and prevent oxidation.
*Disclaimer: The FDA has not evaluated any of these statements. Practice at your own risk and gain. Please seek immediate medical care for any urgent trauma. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease